- This event has passed.
Berry Good Noche
October 18, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $150
For the past eight years, Berry Good Night has celebrated local growers, ranchers, and producers, along with championing the ideology of sustainable food. It has united kindred spirits—artisans, food activists, farmers, ranchers, winemakers, brewers, writers, chefs, restaurateurs, and dedicated locavores—for an evening of conscious conversation over a sensory sustainable feast.
This year Berry Good Night, or Berry Good Noche, will take place in Valle de Guadalupe, Baja – kicking off the opening night of Baja Culinary Festival – at Troika, adjacent to Vena Cava Winery celebrating the local bounty Mexico offers, and the community, for a truly unforgettable experience.
The evening will feature an array of local wine pairings provided by members of Provino – Baja California’s premier winery association – and an unmissable 6-course feast with celebrated chefs from both sides of the border, including:
It will be an unmissable 6-course feast with celebrated chefs from both sides of the border, including:
- Diego Hernandez, Corazón de Tierra
- Javier Plascencia, Misión 19
- Tomas Bermudez, La Docena
- Maribel Aldaco, Fauna at Bruma
- David Castro Hussong, Fauna at Bruma
- Davin Waite, Wrench & Rodent Seabasstropub
- Flor Franco, Franco on Fifth
- Ryan Costanza, Dija Mara
- Elsa Olmos, Cercano Comedor
Cocktail hour will begin at 5pm with hors d’oeuvres prepared by Troika and the seated dinner will begin at 6pm.
100% of ticket proceeds (**excluding transportation fee) will benefit Baja school garden projects.
We hope to see you there!
TRAVEL SERVICES OPTIONS PROVIDED BY BAJA WINE + FOOD:
1) Purchase a ticket for round trip coach bus transportation from San Diego; $50 per person, includes refreshments.
Pick Up/Drop Off Location: Old Town Transit Center’s Parking Lot
(Address: 4005 Taylor St, San Diego,
CA 92110, USA – Entrance on Pacific Highway)
Meet Up Time: 2:30pm
Departure Time from Old Town San Diego: 2:45pm
Return Time from Valle de Guadalupe: 9:30pm (or earlier if all guests are ready to go back)
ETA to Old Town San Diego: 12:00am
Contact Information: Olga Sánchez de la Vega will be your Baja Ambassador/Host. You can contact her
at and/or mobile phone (619) 387-6702.
2) Plan your Berry Good Noche experience with Baja Wine + Food’s dedicated concierge at *Note – experiences are tailored to your preferences and can include private VIP transportation, accommodations and/or a personalized itinerary.